Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sewing Seeds

Well, I finally did it!  After much prodding from my husband, I've decided to start selling a few of the things I make.  Since the kids receive compliments on the outfits I make for them and I love to sew, he figures I should try to sell some.  I'll have to admit that I am a little hesitant about it because I have never really had a lot of confidence in starting something new like this, but what the heck, right?  Besides, if they don't sell, I'll just give let my kids wear them or give them as gifts!   Anyway, if you are interested, you can check out my blog at Sewing Seeds.

5 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

cute, cute! Will you be posting more options? the reindeer is so-o-o cute!

The Long Family said...

Good luck! The reindeer is adorable! Can you make one for my dog?

rosajosa said...

I'm so excited for you! I'll bet you sell a ton of stuff. As for me...I finally bit the bullet this week and pulled my sewing machine out. I've been working on some dresses. I'll let you know how they turn out :)

The Hensons said...

check you out! now don't go getting a big head when you get all famous and stuff...

want me to help you man your booth at the fair on saturday morning next year??? :)

DK Baria said...

way to go!!! looks great. i am passing on your site to some of the younger mothers here. love the name. you will be big time before you know it! mama dk