

To help celebrate her 3rd birthday, I dropped Will off at playschool and spent the entire day with Caroline. We began our day by going to Toys-R-Us to let her pick out a toy with the money Aunt Clay, Uncle Richard, Aunt LeeAnn and Uncle Donnie sent. She quickly decided on a Barbie make-up kit and didn't even complain when it was time to leave the store. Next we went to Sam's to pick up some party supplies for Saturday where the guy in the floral department gave Caroline a pretty pink rose. He said she looked as if she would like a little rose and when I told him that it was her birthday, he was glad he picked her out of the crowd.


Before picking Will up, we came back home to eat lunch and play with her new toy. Since she was in the mood to primp a little, I decided to go ahead and paint her nails. Caroline was glad to go pick up her little brother, but didn't dare tell him about her day alone with Mommy. She thought it might make him a little sad that he didn't get to go. After taking a nap, we met Daddy and Nana at GattiTown for pizza and fun.

All day I kept Caroline from opening her big present until after we got back from GattiTown and Daddy was home. Well, she took it to heart because as soon as she got home, she got her present and began opening it. Unfortunately, I wasn't at home because I was at my sewing class, so I missed all of the excitement. Nana knew I would be disappointed, so she and Caroline wrapped the present up again so I could see Caroline open it. Caroline is quite the little actress because she acted all surprised when she opened it the 2nd time around. Caroline, I hope you enjoyed your birthday because I know I sure did!
No comments:
Post a Comment