Monday, July 13, 2009

Latest project

Since it seems we are wrapping up with the garden, I finally got back behind the sewing machine. I could hardly wait to make something cute for Caroline out of this precious patchwork fabric. She loves her new dress and it was super easy to make. I was a little concerned that she won't have long to wear it since we're almost halfway through the summer, but I don't think this dreadful heat is leaving us anytime soon.

3 comments:

rosajosa said...

LOVE IT!!! Where did you find the fabric and this pattern? If I ever get my machine back out I may have to be your copycat on this one! You'll be proud, though. I've picked out what I'm doing for the girls for Christmas and I'm about to get started on that.

Christie said...

So cute! Love it!

Brandi Bartee said...

Mandy, This is absolutely precious. I would love to know what pattern you used. I take my sewing class next Thursday and Friday. Hopefully, I will learn how to do all this fun stuff. Have a great weekend!!