Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Splish, splash

As I've mentioned before, the kids and I have become water park fanatics this summer. Once we finally talked Matt into joining in on the fun over the 4th of July holiday, he decided to take another day off work to go when there wouldn't be quite so many people there. This trip, Matt and I even got to go down some of the big slides while Pop watched the kids. Honestly, I hope my kids don't try to venture down those monstrosities anytime soon because I have obviously lost the desire and courage I once had to go down those bullets. As you can tell, we played so hard and stayed until they closed up the park.

2 comments:

DK Baria said...

y'all need to get together with the henson's for a week-end of fun with the kids at the water park. mama dk

Kristin said...

I want to be there. sniffle. sniffle.