Over the course of our trip to Texas, Will inherited a new nickname...Trouble. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that he tends to find trouble wherever he turns, or at least that is what Nana thinks. I have realized that there is a BIG difference between boys and girls, and since Nana never had a little boy, I think she came to the same conclusion on our trip. When we asked Will what his name was on the trip, he responded, "Trouble." He thought he was so cute and started laughing about it.
Anyway, I decided I might should invest in a little security system for Trouble. I am scared to death that he will get out of my sight before I realize it, so I really don't care what people think about my little solution. Hey, he thinks it is funny to have a monkey on his back and his sister thinks its great to walk her brother around the neighborhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment