Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Will is 3 months old!


Today Will turned 3 months old and what a blessing he has been to our family. It is amazing how much he has changed over the past few weeks....the once sleepy headed boy has changed into a very happy, go lucky little guy who still loves to eat. He is a fairly good sleeper and is very laid back. Not much ruffles his feathers and he loves his big sister. Since I work part-time, both Will and Caroline go to daycare (or playschool as we call it) three days a week. Unfortunately, they are at 2 different schools, so Caroline gets to go with me to pick up her brother in the afternoons. It is so sweet to watch him light up after I put him in his carseat and Caroline starts talking to him. She always says, "Have a good day, brother (or broder as it sounds coming from her little mouth)?" He then gives the biggest smile and it warms my heart. On Friday evening, Will let out his first big laugh. I was getting him ready for his bath and tickled him a bit and all of the sudden he just started kackling. It was too cute! He's growing like a weed and is already in 6-9 month clothing. Lucky for us, we planned for a big baby and have plenty of clothes that fit. When we first brought him home from the hospital, I began to wonder what I had gotten myself into with two small children, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I can already see that having them close in age will be tons of fun as Will begins becoming more mobile. Caroline and Will will have a blast together, I am sure!

No comments: