Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Saturday Mornings



We're trying to start a little tradition in our home on Saturday mornings in which Matt gets up and cooks pancakes for us. So far the pancakes have been really good and Caroline likes to get in on the action. I'm all for it since it means I can try to sleep in a little later...something that I need more of lately since Will is still getting up during the nights. Here's a picture from this past Saturday morning of Matt and Caroline cooking pancakes. Hopefully I can talk him into expanding his menu to include eggs and bacon in the near future, but I'm not about to complain since anything is a treat!

1 comment:

DK Baria said...

way to to go on getting matt to cook. as you may well remember, mr. lance was the breakfast cook at our house and was known far and wide (and still is) for his pigs in the blanket. tell matt he will share his recipe if he wants to expand his menu. mama dk