Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

Sunday we all got dressed up in our very best to attend church as we celebrated Easter and Christ's resurrection. But before we got ready, Caroline and Will discovered that the Easter Bunny left them some goodies. Caroline got a DVD, colors and an Easter Ms. Potato Head, while Will got a Peyton Manning onesie and an Easter Mr. Potato Head. Daddy was glad to see that the Easter Bunny didn't forget him and left behind some Reese's Pieces...his favorite. It was a gorgeous day and the kids looked adorable if I do say so myself. After church, we returned home for an Easter meal before our weekend visitors had to make the long trip back to Louisiana. I was pleasantly surprised that my ham turned out okay. It was the first one that I flavored by myself with pineapple and whole cloves, so I was sweating it out until the end. We even had homemade strawberry shortcake, thanks to a recipe from Ms. Paula herself! After we filled our tummies and thanked Mamaw Kat, Pappaw and Aunt Erin for coming to see us, we quickly settled down for a nap. Here are some pictures from our day.

No comments: