Thursday, May 29, 2008

Playing with Cousins

This past weekend, we made a trip to visit Matt's family in Louisiana. It was wonderful to have only 2 1/2 hours to drive compared to the 8 hour drive we had become accustomed to traveling. On Saturday, we went to the lake to play at Aunt Charlotte's and Uncle Roy's lake house. Caroline and Will had so much fun playing with Ethan, Mick, Mason and Jenna. They played in the pool, went fishing and even got to play on a Slip n' Slide.

The food wasn't bad either...just ask Matt. He ended up eating 5, yes, I said 5, bowls of ice cream. Needless to say, his stomach has just now gotten back to normal because I don't keep many sweets around our house. That may explain his over indulgence.

The kids all got together to make a picture for Mamaw Elsie. It turned out so cute. I just can't believe I didn't get a picture of it! Oh well...here are some pictures that captured some of the fun we had on our trip.

1 comment:

ashley.and.graham said...

oh, how i can't wait for a 2 1/2 hr drive ... so-o-o much better than 12. goodness that'll be nice :)
by the way, i think this blogging thing fits you well!