Last week, Caroline and Will began their first day of playschool (aka Mother's Morning Out). While both seemed excited to have their own bags and lunch boxes, they were both a little hesitant when I dropped them off at their classes. Caroline ended up finding a kitchen and baby doll, so it didn't take her long to warm up to her new room, but poor little Will has become a little attached to his Mommy. When I left, I could hear him crying and coming towards the door, but I stood firm and waited it out. He quickly got distracted and all was well. According to his teacher, he was fine once I left, because he quickly made a new friend just his size. As for Caroline, she did great! She used the "little potty" as she calls it and did not have a single accident. She told me she liked the lunch I packed for her and that she also liked her teacher. I was thankful to have a little break in order to finally get my hair cut, run a few errands and write a few articles.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
1st day of playschool
Last week, Caroline and Will began their first day of playschool (aka Mother's Morning Out). While both seemed excited to have their own bags and lunch boxes, they were both a little hesitant when I dropped them off at their classes. Caroline ended up finding a kitchen and baby doll, so it didn't take her long to warm up to her new room, but poor little Will has become a little attached to his Mommy. When I left, I could hear him crying and coming towards the door, but I stood firm and waited it out. He quickly got distracted and all was well. According to his teacher, he was fine once I left, because he quickly made a new friend just his size. As for Caroline, she did great! She used the "little potty" as she calls it and did not have a single accident. She told me she liked the lunch I packed for her and that she also liked her teacher. I was thankful to have a little break in order to finally get my hair cut, run a few errands and write a few articles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment