On September 27th, my cousin Rachel will be headed to the chapel to marry her sweetheart, Claude. To help her get ready for the big event, I (along with a few other ladies) hosted a lingerie shower at my home. It is so hard to believe that Rachel is old enough to be getting married. I am the eldest of the 5 grandchildren and I can vividly recall how we all used to play together at my grandparents when we were kids. We loved playing school, and since I was the oldest, I usually was the teacher. Hmmm....perhaps that is where I get my take charge nature at times. Anyway, Rachel is a wonderful girl, or shall I say young woman, and Claude is fortunate to be marrying her. I only hope they can have as much fun together as Matt and I have over the past 6 1/2 years. Best wishes, Rachel!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Going to the Chapel
On September 27th, my cousin Rachel will be headed to the chapel to marry her sweetheart, Claude. To help her get ready for the big event, I (along with a few other ladies) hosted a lingerie shower at my home. It is so hard to believe that Rachel is old enough to be getting married. I am the eldest of the 5 grandchildren and I can vividly recall how we all used to play together at my grandparents when we were kids. We loved playing school, and since I was the oldest, I usually was the teacher. Hmmm....perhaps that is where I get my take charge nature at times. Anyway, Rachel is a wonderful girl, or shall I say young woman, and Claude is fortunate to be marrying her. I only hope they can have as much fun together as Matt and I have over the past 6 1/2 years. Best wishes, Rachel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a cute cake!! Did you make it? I hate that I missed the shower, too bad I had plans via husband.
Post a Comment