
According to Caroline, "Aunt KK has a baby in her belly!" And we couldn't be happier. Caroline is so excited that she is going to have another baby cousin. Some days she hopes for a boy, but most days she is hoping for a little girl. Either way, we know Aunt KK and Uncle Stephen will make great parents!


We were also very excited that KK got to come into town to help celebrate Caroline's birthday. We went with Nana to pick her up at the airport and as soon as Caroline saw her, she took off in a full sprint. Will did the same and completely bypassed his sister who was trying to give him a hug. That is completely unlike him, so I knew he was excited to see his Aunt KK. After leaving the airport, the pregnant lady quickly informed us that she had to get something to eat, so we made a stop by Chick-fil-A. Then, as you can see, we had a little fun at Target.


Aunt KK took Caroline shopping for her birthday present where, you guessed it, she picked out a few new t-shirts. She also picked out her first pair of flip flops in hopes that spring would come early. All of the shopping made us hungry again, so Nana treated us to Kyoto's, Aunt KK's favorite restaurant. The kids enjoyed the entertainment, but were exhausted afterwords, so it was time to head home for a nap. But before everyone took a nap, Caroline had to give Aunt KK the present she picked out for her new cousin. Congrats KK and Uncle Stephen!

1 comment:
Hey there!!Don't ask me how I came across your blog, but somehow I did! Caroline was in my class for Mom's Day Out at FBC Madison! I think it's funny that I found you guys, because I was just wondering about Ms.Caroline the other day! Hope you all are well. Great to "see" you!
Melanie
Post a Comment