This morning the kids and I went to see a silhouette artist who was in town. I've always loved silhouettes, so when I heard a professional, Clay Rice, was coming to town, I jumped at the chance to have him capture my little sweethearts with his scissors. After seeing the finished product, I couldn't be happier.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Silhouettes
This morning the kids and I went to see a silhouette artist who was in town. I've always loved silhouettes, so when I heard a professional, Clay Rice, was coming to town, I jumped at the chance to have him capture my little sweethearts with his scissors. After seeing the finished product, I couldn't be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
those are just priceless. so precious!
I love these too! I want to do them of the boys for Jon's mom on Mother's day.
They are sweet!
Post a Comment