Saturday, September 26, 2009

She's finally here....

...and isn't she precious?

I hope I'm not spoiling my sister's fun in posting a picture of baby Katelyn before she does on her blog, but I had to share my precious niece with my friends who might not otherwise see her.  Plus, I imagine it might be a while before she gets around to it considering the lack of sleep she has had lately.  We just got back into town from welcoming Katelyn Elizabeth Kirkland into our family, so I'm whipped.  I will post more pictures of this angel as well as others from our trip soon.

4 comments:

The Long Family said...

She is precious. Kristin did put a picture on facebook. I can't wait to hear more.

rosajosa said...

So PRETTY!!!! I just want to eat her up! Tell them congratulations for us!

Brandi Bartee said...

She's beautiful Mandy! I know you are so proud to be an aunt. Tell Kristin congratulations!

The Hensons said...

she looks just like her mama!!!