Well, I decided that Will might just be big enough to try out the Bumbo seat. It is the cutest little seat that we had when Caroline was younger that allows babies to learn to sit up by themselves. Will is a little young for it, but since he is so big for his age, I decided to give it a try. In case you're wondering, Will is 16.5 pounds at 3 1/2 months of age...no wonder Caroline calls him Big Boy! I'm glad I tried it out, because Will loved it. Over the past few weeks, Will has become much more aware of his surroundings and wants to be where the action is. He is no longer satisfied with sitting contently in his swing while we all go about our business. No, now he wants to be in the room with us where he can see what we are doing. When I put him in the Bumbo, his eyes lit up. He was so excited that he could see everything a little better. Caroline seemed to like him sitting up as well. Neither one of them can hardly wait until he is big enough to start moving around and they are able to play together. Matt is pretty much in the same boat with wanting him to get moving, but I am content with him being my little baby. They grow too quickly as it is in my opinion.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Look at me....I can sit up!
Well, I decided that Will might just be big enough to try out the Bumbo seat. It is the cutest little seat that we had when Caroline was younger that allows babies to learn to sit up by themselves. Will is a little young for it, but since he is so big for his age, I decided to give it a try. In case you're wondering, Will is 16.5 pounds at 3 1/2 months of age...no wonder Caroline calls him Big Boy! I'm glad I tried it out, because Will loved it. Over the past few weeks, Will has become much more aware of his surroundings and wants to be where the action is. He is no longer satisfied with sitting contently in his swing while we all go about our business. No, now he wants to be in the room with us where he can see what we are doing. When I put him in the Bumbo, his eyes lit up. He was so excited that he could see everything a little better. Caroline seemed to like him sitting up as well. Neither one of them can hardly wait until he is big enough to start moving around and they are able to play together. Matt is pretty much in the same boat with wanting him to get moving, but I am content with him being my little baby. They grow too quickly as it is in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i had wes in that seat at 5 weeks old...do what you gotta do!
loved the b'day video! mama dk
Post a Comment