Caroline's latest passion is playing hide and seek. She's been doing it for a while now, but recently it has become one of her FAVORITE things to do. She especially loves to hide from Daddy when he comes home from work...which is typically in the same place each day. :) She'll run and hide behind his recliner and then say, "Daddy, where'd Caroline go?" Then, if he doesn't answer quickly enough, you'll hear her say, "I don't know." It is hilarious. I've been trying to show her some new hiding places and thus came the photo of us under the basket. She really liked that hiding place. If Matt comes home a little later in the evening and we've already started eating dinner, she'll close her eyes and say, "Daddy, where did Caroline go?" She obviously hasn't realized that just because she can't see us when her eyes are closed, doesn't mean that we can't see her. I am not about to explain that to her yet because I get too much of a kick out of seeing her do it.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Where did Caroline go?
Caroline's latest passion is playing hide and seek. She's been doing it for a while now, but recently it has become one of her FAVORITE things to do. She especially loves to hide from Daddy when he comes home from work...which is typically in the same place each day. :) She'll run and hide behind his recliner and then say, "Daddy, where'd Caroline go?" Then, if he doesn't answer quickly enough, you'll hear her say, "I don't know." It is hilarious. I've been trying to show her some new hiding places and thus came the photo of us under the basket. She really liked that hiding place. If Matt comes home a little later in the evening and we've already started eating dinner, she'll close her eyes and say, "Daddy, where did Caroline go?" She obviously hasn't realized that just because she can't see us when her eyes are closed, doesn't mean that we can't see her. I am not about to explain that to her yet because I get too much of a kick out of seeing her do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
it looks like somebody else is taking up all the room in the basket! ;)
Post a Comment