Thursday, August 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Ethan and Jenna!
Okay, so I'm a little late in my birthday wishes, but it is better late than never, right? I actually started on this post right after the party, but since there were so many good pictures, I decided to make a little slide show. Of course, that takes a little extra time so that explains the delay. (Not to mention that I am trying to settle into our new house!)
Anyway, on Saturday, August 16th, we had the pleasure of attending a double birthday party for our cousins, Ethan and Jenna McGrew. Though they live in Louisiana, they decided to have their party at Gattitown, which is only a few miles from our new home. Needless to say, we were thrilled we were able to go to the party since in the past we have always lived too far away to enjoy these fun events. One might ask why would anyone travel out of town to have a party at Gattitown? The answer is simple...all the pizza you can eat, a great salad bar for the ladies, tons of games for the kids and a big screen TV to keep the men happy. Need I say more?
After the party, we (including Pappaw who tried to weasel his way out of it) all went to the Museum of Natural Science to see the dinosaur exhibit. To my surprise, Caroline really enjoyed the dinosaurs. I was afraid she might be a little scared of the huge beasts, but she proved me wrong. While she liked seeing the dinosaurs, her favorite animal was the live crocodiles (not high on my list of favorites). Will even enjoyed all of the sights and took his chance to get up close and personal with a bear!
We are so glad we got to go to the party, and the kids really enjoyed playing with all of their cousins. Happy Birthday again, Ethan and Jenna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment