

My good friend Brandi has a precious little boy named Granger who is a few months younger than Caroline. When we lived in Dothan, Granger and Caroline had the opportunity to play together and ever since then, the two of them have been smitten with one another. In a recent post on Brandi's blog, she commented on Granger's internet romance with Caroline. (To see the blog I'm referring to, please go
here.) As it turns out, Caroline also enjoys going to see "Danger" as she calls him on his blog as well.
So, Granger, the following pictures were taken just for you! I hope you enjoy them. Caroline decided to wave at you and even blow you a kiss. I hope you catch it!

2 comments:
That's my girl! Make sure you ask him how much money he has! Aunt KK
Danger is probably what you really should call me. I have been throwing lots of fits lately and just hit the terrible two's. I hopefully will straighten out soon, so you can call me Danger for now. If I am anything like your Daddy, you will have to chase after me just like your Mommy did. Keep up the posing and I look forward to seeing you soon. Your pictures were precious!!
Post a Comment