Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That's embarassing

Matt's mom recently found a pair of Matt's old sliding shorts from his glory years on the baseball field. As luck would have it, they are bright red. She brought them to him the other day in case he might want to use them for biking. Of course when she pulled them out, I couldn't help but snicker.

Anyway, today Caroline found them. This is the conversation I overhead between the two little ones. "Will, it is embarrassing that Daddy has these." She obviously has her mother's sense of humor.

------------------

As they day progressed, I quickly picked up that embarrassing would be the word for the day. When I told her that Nana was coming, she said, "I'll let Nana go down my new slide." She then said, "That would be embarrassing. Pop Buddy would say, 'Nana, why are you on that slide'?"

No comments: