Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Settled

FINALLY... I have internet access again! It seems as if it has been ages since I have posted anything to my blog so you know what that means...lots of catching up to do. We have finally moved into our new house in Madison, and I am attempting to rummage through the many boxes I find myself tripping all over. As to be expected, the things I need most, I cannot find and the things that I could do without keeping popping out of the boxes first. The kids really seem to love our new home...perhaps it is because they realize that we are finally going to settle down for a while. Anyway, I'll be playing catch up over the next few days because life is never dull with us.

1 comment:

DK Baria said...

yea!!!!! i am so glad you are back. i have missed you so much. mama dk