
Caroline's curiosity got the best of her because she had a ball pulling EVERYTHING out to take a gander. Believe it or not, it even raised an eyebrow from my Mother who claims Caroline can't do anything wrong...no, in her book she is a perfect angel. The kids also actually watched a little TV (something that is so rare that we rarely have it on at our house). I contribute it to either the massive television Nana has or perhaps the lounging chairs she got especially for the little boogers.Anyway, we all got to take a ride on the boat and Matt couldn't resist jumping in the lake. He ended up tubing and actually talked Caroline into going for a ride with him on it. I couldn't let Matt outdo me, so I decided to show my little girl that I am not too old to enjoy a little tubing myself. Afterwards, we all (including Will) ended up jumping in the lake to cool off. Since it seems that I'm the only one in my family that takes photos, I only have pictures of Matt and Caroline tubing and none to prove why I was sore the next day!




1 comment:
take a gander??? you're just letting your redneckness shine right on through, aren't you?
Post a Comment