On our way to Philly this weekend, we decided to go through Canton to see if they had any pretty Christmas lights. Much to our delight, the entire downtown was decked out to the tee. There was Christmas music playing, horse and buggy rides, a firetruck ride, a carousel...you name it and it was probably there. Even though it was 8:30 at night, Nana twisted our arm to go on a horse and buggy ride around the square. The kids were thrilled and enjoyed every freezing moment of the ride. Unfortunately, the store that sold hot chocolate was closed, so we had to turn up the heat in the car as we made the rest of our trip to see Mammaw and Pappaw. I have a feeling we'll be back to visit the festivities before the season is over, so I'll get my hot chocolate then.On our way home, I looked around to check on the kids and found this:




2 comments:
hey. planning on taking william this week-end to canton. i can hardly wait. mama dk
you have some wonderful moments captured. I love the one of Matt and Caroline. As well as the holding hands. How precious! And I love downtown Canton this time of year!!!
Post a Comment