If you've ever had toddlers, then you know how difficult it can be to get a good picture of just one child. Well, multiply that by two and you can imagine how my recent photo shoots (yes, I said shoots) have gone. I'm trying to get that "perfect" picture for our family Christmas card and have just about given up. Just check these out to see for yourself:
It's funny where Caroline is crossing her fingers and tears are in her eyes while looking at Will. Like she is going to hit him or something and crossing her fingers to not get caught! So cute!
3 comments:
It's funny where Caroline is crossing her fingers and tears are in her eyes while looking at Will. Like she is going to hit him or something and crossing her fingers to not get caught! So cute!
Mandy, I just love your blog! Will you please send me your email address so that I can send you the pics you requested?
Thanks,
Denna
dennamcgrew@comcast.net
I think you should use the bottom right photo. KK
Post a Comment