Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blackberry

Last night while talking to my grandparents on the phone, my grandfather asked me what I knew about a blackberry. He said he had seen a good deal of commercials about them and was just wondering what all they did that his cell phone didn't do. I tried to explain as best I could to him before it was time for him to hand the phone to my grandmother for her turn to talk. As soon as she got on the phone she asked me, "Do you want to know what to do with a blackberry?" "I 'll tell you two what to do with them...you pick 'em, wash 'em and bake a pie out of them, that's what a blackberry is for," she explained. We both chuckled for a while after her joke. She may struggle to get around these days, but she sure hasn't lost her wit!

No comments: