
Saturday was Pop Buddy's birthday, so we helped him celebrate it at my grandparents' house. Though he didn't kill the big buck he wanted, I hope he still had a great birthday. My kids love their Pop Buddy and I'm thankful to have such a great step dad. When your parents split, it is never fun, but I've been blessed with two wonderful step parents that love me and my kids as if we were their own.
The kids worked hard making him a card, but unfortunately, we forgot it on our kitchen counter. Instead, he'll just have a nice surprise in the mail this week!

While in Philly, I took Caroline to Williams Brothers to buy her 1st pair of running shoes. She was eager to go, but was extremely indecisive about which pair to buy. She finally decided that she didn't need any, and would just keep wearing her boots instead. I decided otherwise and bought a pair because the child needs a pair of good shoes to run and play outside in. I just can't imagine that running in boots is that comfortable. We'll see if she changes her mind about the shoes. If not, nothing will be lost because I bought a pair that her brother can wear in a few years instead of the cute little pink pair that I was tempted by. Here's a few pictures of Caroline showing off her new kicks!

2 comments:
Will is such a ham! Happy Birthday Buddy!! I agree with all you said!
Love seeing the pictures. I miss all of your family at Spring Creek so it's really nice getting to see pictures of them enjoying their grandchildren! Joyce Fulton
Post a Comment