Thursday, April 30, 2009

A fun playdate

On Wednesday, Caroline had her friend Abby over for a play date. The girls have such a good time together and are so sweet about including Will in their fun. If he didn't love tractors and tools so much, I would be a little worried about him because he acts like one of the girls when they play together. I had to make sure that we had 3 strollers for each one of them to push their babies when they went shopping around the house for things they needed. He also helped the girls cook lunch in the kids' kitchen, color a princess picture and helped fix my hair. And he sure wasn't going to let me insult him by making him sit in his highchair for lunch. No, he sat at the table with the girls and enjoyed a tea party with them as well. It was really funny to watch him fit in so well. Perhaps next time I need to invite a little fellow over for him to play with so that he can play with his cars and toolbox!

No comments: