
Today marked the last day of playschool for the kids. They both really enjoyed Ridgecrest and loved their teachers, Mrs. Candace, Mrs. Ricci and Mrs. Carrie. Mrs. Candace is one of the most creative people I know so she helped the kids make all sorts of cute things. Caroline's friends from school were Josh, Blake, Taylor and Olivia, while Will and Dale had a lot of fun playing together. When I told them that today would be their last day, Caroline asked, "is it summertime already?" I told her it was and she squealed with glee. She then said, "that means we get to stay home with you everyday and it's time to go to the water park." Ever since Pop and Mimi gave us season tickets to the water park, she has been asking when we would go. I guess we'll probably make a trip up to
Geyser Falls on opening weekend since she is dying to go. I know the kids loved playing with their friends, but I must admit that it makes me feel good that they are excited about our summer plans.
Caroline, Mrs. Candace, Taylor, Blake, Josh and Big Red
Mrs. Ricci and Caroline
Will and Dale (Big Red)
1 comment:
love the new header on the blog, Mandy. it looks great!!
Post a Comment