Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend with Pop and Mimi

So while we were in Dothan checking on our "2nd home", Pop and Mimi kept the kids. According to all parties involved, it was a very enjoyable visit. Thanks Pop and Mimi for taking such good care of our little ones and not spoiling them too terribly bad!

Mimi knows how I like to post all of the fun things the kids do on our blog, and was so sweet to send me the following recap (with pictures) of their weekend together. My only complaint is that she didn't include any picture of herself or Austin and I know that they did their fair share of chasing our little ones around! We went down to see Uncle Randy Friday afternoon. Caroline was so funny. We were getting ready to leave the house and she said, "I don't have to change clothes. I look cute in these." I took the picture in front of the fireplace when we came home. She did look really cute.
Will really enjoyed playing with the boxes that we keep the toys in. He would put his head down in it so that his sounds would echo back at him. Also, Sunday after dinner, he was walking with one of his toys. He
dropped the toy and bent over to pick it up. He just fell right over on his head. He was so tired.

Your Dad was so proud at church. Will stayed in the nursery and the
Brown's were waiting with your Dad to see him after the service. Austin was carrying him up to your Dad and he starting calling Pop and pointing. That made your Dad's day.

No comments: