Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the 4th!

To celebrate the 4th of July, our family went to visit Matt's family in Louisiana. We had a great time seeing all of his family and the kids really enjoyed playing with Mamaw Kat, Pappaw, Aunt Erin and all of their cousins. We'd like to especially thank Matt's cousins, Sandy and DJ for hosting the entire family at their lake house on Saturday. They know how to throw a party! The ribs were out of this world and the firework show was spectacular! I took so many pictures that I thought the best way to share them would be through a slide show. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

DK Baria said...

i enjoyed seeing the pictures. i love y'all's devotion to your families. it looks like the kids had a great time and enjoyed the fireworks. i hope to get to jax to see you soon. are you planning to go to work? dk

prcraw said...

Hey Mandy, How do I view the slide show? I love your blog. It is fun reading about the daily exploits of Caroline and Will. Take care.
Paula