Friday, July 11, 2008

Play Yard

Well, I finally broke down and bought a play yard. When Caroline was little, I refused to buy one because I didn't want to put her in what some might consider a cage. Plus, I enjoyed watching her explore. However, since I now have two little ones, my oldest gives my youngest things he shouldn't have and my youngest is much more of an explorer than his older sister, I felt it was in the best interest for my mental health and their safety that I buy a play yard. Surprisingly, they both seem to enjoy playing in it. Though it was intended to keep Will out of the blinds, from tearing my plants apart and from chewing electrical wiring (yes, these are all things he tries his best to do when I am not looking), Caroline seems to enjoy being in it with him. We'll just have to see how long this lasts!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Where did you buy your cage? Sage and boom want one now. ha

Brandi Bartee said...

Mandy, just make sure they know the difference between this play yard and jail. We wouldn't want them to think jail was this fun.