

Today is my little sister's 26th birthday, so we would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday. Kristin, aka Aunt KK, is one of the sweetest people I know, and I love her more than words can say. She has such a kind heart and is a wonderful aunt to my little ones. Though we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, and our phone conversations are often cut short by rowdy kiddos, she is still my best friend. I am so thankful God gave me such a wonderful sister and I pray that my children will develop the same close relationship my sister and I share. Happy Birthday, Little Sis! By the way, it took all I had within me not to put the "Lil' Reb" picture on my blog!




1 comment:
mandy, i love the jellies shoes you have on in the pic of you and kristen. boy does that bring back a flood of 80s memories. mama dk
Post a Comment