Thursday, July 17, 2008

Geyser Falls

Yesterday, the kids and I made a quick trip to Philly to meet Pop at Geyser Falls (water park). This is the second time we've been this summer. The first time, Mecie, Hunter and Helen joined us in the fun. While to some it may seem that taking both of my little ones (especially Will) to the water park is a bit much, I strongly disagree. I load up my double jogging stroller (by far the best investment I've made since I've had two kids) with all the essentials, and we're ready for a full day of water fun. In fact, we are usually some of the first people in the water park and some of the last ones to leave. In total, we are usually there for 7 hours and when we leave, Caroline starts crying because she wants to stay longer.

Both Caroline and Will absolutely love the water park. Caroline's favorite things at the water park include the Lazy River, sliding down the little kids' slides, swimming and eating Dippin' Dots ice cream. Will enjoys sitting in the water, swimming, and the few bites of Dippin' Dots ice cream I allow him to have. If you're wondering why I don't have any pictures, it is because we were too busy having fun! A special thanks goes out to Pop for treating us to the water park. Pop, we're ready to go back anytime you are!

No comments: