Friday, July 25, 2008

Playing at the park

Since we've lived in Jackson, one of the many things the kids and I enjoy doing is playing at the park that is near our apartment. Each morning I pack up the stroller with all of the essentials and off we go! I've had to explain to Caroline that we take turns when going to the park because before she can play on the playground, I take the kids for a jog on the trail. By the time I finish 2 miles, I am whipped! Despite going early in the morning, it is still so very hot. That coupled with pushing two kids in a stroller up some little hills can wear somebody out (not to mention the workout I get from just getting the kids to the park in the mornings)!

Anyway, after my jog, it is Caroline's turn to play until her little heart is content. Well, maybe not because I don't think she can ever get enough time at the park. Since my mom came for a visit to help us pack (that story is for another blog post), she took some pictures of us at the park. If you are wondering, I do not jog in this outfit...I took the day off!

No comments: