For a while I began wondering if Will was ever going to talk much or if he was just going to rely on his sister to do it for him (which she doesn't mind doing I might add). However, over the last few months he has begun to venture out and try new words.

His first sentence came a few weeks ago and was that of a typical male...."I don't know." The conversation went down as follows: Mommy asked, "Will, where are your shoes?" To which he replied, "I don't know." I was a little taken back by his response. Mainly because I have asked that question many times with no reply given whatsoever. Of course now he replies to a lot of my questions with his first and favorite sentence!

Will's second sentence came just as unexpectedly today while the three of us were reading a book before nap time. Caroline sweetly looked at her brother and said, "I love you buddy." Will responded so sweetly with, "I love you too." Caroline was just as shocked as I was and exclaimed, "Mommy, did you hear him say he loved me?" Priceless!
1 comment:
That is so sweet!!!!! By the way, I am hoping you post about Kristin and Stephen's baby so I can find out before she is a month old!
Post a Comment