Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So our DVD/VCR bit the dust

I couldn't figure out why out of the clear blue our DVD/VCR player quit working. That was until I tried to fix it and pulled out this: Yes, we have been missing our remote for a few weeks, but knew it would show up sooner or later. The last time we saw it, it was in the hands of this little fellow:If he wasn't so cute, I'd be more upset about it. I was glad we found the remote, but not so happy that removing it didn't revive the DVD/VCR player. I guess it could be worse, though. He could have stuck it down the toilet and flooded the house. Wait, I better not utter those words in hopes he won't get any ideas, the little stinker.

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

william flushed a cell phone, but it managed to just keep on going. wes likes to toss in his cars. i'm sure you'll find out how resilient a potty is at some point soon!!