Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas card fun

One of the things I put off doing until the last minute is taking our annual Christmas card picture.  With two spunky kids, it is quite a chore trying to get a perfect picture.  This year rain and cold weather permitted us form doing a photo shoot on the weekends.  So, that meant Mommy would have to go it alone one day during the week.  Oh joy!  Anyway, here is a peak into our little photo shoot.


Of course we had to take at least one picture with Will's cowboy hat.

And finally...a GREAT picture!

After I was so thrilled with THE Christmas card picture and had ordered 85 prints, my husband comes home from work and says, "I don't really like Caroline's smile in that picture...it looks a little fake".  If you are wondering, he is still alive and his bruises are healing nicely!  :)

No comments: