Monday, December 21, 2009

Will's 1st trip to the dentist



Today marked Will's 1st trip to the dentist.  While I was a little apprehensive about taking his big sister to the dentist for the first time, I should admit that I was VERY apprehensive about taking little Trouble.  But, Trouble never ceases to amaze me as he was the perfect patient.  Other than wanting to lick off all the toothpaste before the hygienist had a chance to brush, you couldn't ask for a better patient.  In fact, Dr. Jones and Ms. Jenna commented that he may just be the best 2 year old patient they've ever seen.  Of course he had a great example of how a perfect patient should behave after watching his sister sit still and open her mouth as wide as she could.



And I should mention that while he was getting his teeth cleaned, he had the perfect hand to hold and another sweet little hand patting him and telling him it would be okay.



We can gladly report that there were no cavities and everybody got a toy of their choice!  The only bad news from our visit was that Will overheard that he needed to give Santa Claus his pacifier.  We'll just have to see how that goes!


No comments: