Monday, December 21, 2009

Look who's back in town

Speedy is back in town and everyone is on their best behavior.  I should probably mention that on more than one occasion Caroline has told me that she wish Speedy would go away.  When I asked her why, she reluctantly admits that she has to be good all the time when Speedy is around and sometimes she just needs to act bad.

Then there are the rare instances in which Caroline is placed in time out (remember, she is on her best behavior since Speedy is visiting).  Will then takes it upon himself to go tell Speedy that his sister has been ugly and that she is in time out.  Now when his sister overhears this, she is not a happy camper.  She yells from her room that he needs to stop telling Speedy everything.  Personally, I think I need to ask Speedy if he can become a permanent member of our family!


1 comment:

Brandi Bartee said...

Did you make your stockings? If so, they are precious. Granger and Zetta Grace have worn the heck out of their reindeer shirts. Thanks again and I will try and give you a call sometime tomorrow. It has been a little crazy around here.