We decided to take two days to enjoy Dollywood and I'm glad we did. That meant we really wouldn't' be rushed and could see it all. Again, our timing was just right because we were there during the National Gospel and Harvest Celebration. Everything was decorated for fall.
The kids loved riding all of the rides, but especially the flying pigs. Dollywood's employees are so nice and the lady operating the pigs made an "oink" sound when Will and Caroline passed by. It produced such a kackle from Will that she did it everytime they passed by. Needless to say, he wanted to ride the pigs again.
The kids loved riding all of the rides, but especially the flying pigs. Dollywood's employees are so nice and the lady operating the pigs made an "oink" sound when Will and Caroline passed by. It produced such a kackle from Will that she did it everytime they passed by. Needless to say, he wanted to ride the pigs again.
Caroline seemed to enjoy driving the cars with Mimi.
Will also loved the carousel...
Somehow, I let my husband talk me into riding the Tennesse Torando and Mystery Mine. He gets so excited when he rides thrill rides...me...not so much. I decided to be a good wife and accompany him. I'm glad I did because watching him on those rides outweighs the heavy pounding of my heart as I fear for my life.We ended up shutting Dollywood down on both days that we went. It was a great amusement park with top-notch entertainment, great food and fun rides for the whole family. I should also mention that it was so clean which makes a momma really happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment