Today is Pappaw's (Matt's Dad) birthday. For those that know us, Pappaw and I like to give each other a lot of grief. It makes things interesting. In all seriousness though, I'm fortunate to have such a great father-in-law. He is always willing to lend a helping hand when we need it and he is a wonderful Pappaw to my kids. I would normally insert a little joke here, but I'm going to lay off for his birthday! Happy birthday, Pappaw!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Pappaw!
Today is Pappaw's (Matt's Dad) birthday. For those that know us, Pappaw and I like to give each other a lot of grief. It makes things interesting. In all seriousness though, I'm fortunate to have such a great father-in-law. He is always willing to lend a helping hand when we need it and he is a wonderful Pappaw to my kids. I would normally insert a little joke here, but I'm going to lay off for his birthday! Happy birthday, Pappaw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment