Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Louisiana Sled Ride

I should know by now that Mississippians aren't the only ones who can come up with some crazy ways to have fun because this weekend, Louisianians proved to be just as creative, or shall I say redneck, in having a good time. While we were visiting Matt's parents, I was summoned outside by Erin only to discover that my little darling was going on a "sled ride". Since there was no snow on the ground, you might wonder what in the world I am talking about. So, I've included a little picture for visualization. According to Mamaw Kat, using a pile of pine straw as a sled was Caroline's idea, but I think that is suspect. Regardless, Caroline loved putting a beach towel over the pine straw to create a comfy little ride. From the looks and sounds of everyone who participated in this redneck sled ride, I think it provided for a good workout too.

On another note, Aunt Erin gave Caroline her first Barbie doll. This Barbie was extra special because she had her very own golden retriever just like our Bama. This little puppy also pooped like our Bama. No, I am not kidding, the doll came with a pooping puppy. Aunt Erin said she didn't realize it when she bought it, but it did make for a good laugh. You feed the dog, wag its tail and it poops it out. It even came with a pooper scooper! What will they come up with next?

No comments: