
On this Thanksgiving Day, I am especially thankful for my husband because it is also his birthday! Matt is a wonderful husband and an even better Daddy to our two little blessings. Growing up, I was probably like most other little girls that daydreamed about who they would someday marry. Thankfully, God had the perfect man in mind for me, and I am so thankful.Because we had so much food on Thanksgiving Day, we waited until Friday to celebrate Matt's birthday. As is our custom, we celebrated his special day with a red velvet cake, his favorite. Caroline helped me and Mamaw Kat make the cake and enjoyed taste testing it during the process. Unfortunately, by the time we were ready to partake of the cake, Will had gone to sleep. That explains why I don't have a family shot around the cake. Happy Birthday, Matt!




1 comment:
I think there are a few candles missing from this cake!
Post a Comment