Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween proved to be a lot of fun for all of us. Kevin, Mecie, Hunter and Helen came over for "witches stew" and "mummy dogs" just before we all loaded on a trailer that Kevin pulled behind his mule. (To avoid any confusion, the mule I'm referring to is motorized....not the animal.) Anyway, our neighborhood really gets into Halloween with most of the houses sporting some sort of decoration. Since Matt's parents arrived early to help us get ready for Will's birthday party, Mamaw Kat decided she would join us for the hayride. That left Pappaw at the house by himself to give out candy to the many trick-or-treaters we had come by our house.
By the way, I couldn't be totally outdone by all the neighbors, so I pulled some decor together to spruce up our place as well. This is how it turned out. Of course the best thing about this picture are the two little faces looking out the window at me.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Mandy,
Helen looks just like you in that picture when you were little. Didn't you dress up like R.Ann one year?
KDK