Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Abby and Tamah!

On Friday afternoon, we had the pleasure of helping Caroline's friend, Abby, celebrate her 4th birthday. The party was held at Laurel Park in Belhaven and it is absolutely the cutest little park with tons of fun equipment to play on. Abby is a very popular little girl because she had lots of friends come help her celebrate. And the cake...let me tell you about that cake. It was made of fondent icing which is always beautiful but not always that tasty. This cake, however, was absolutely delicious. So, I will gladly give a plug for Abby and Tamah's neighbor who owns a cake business called Southern Belle Cakes.
After the party, I asked Caroline what she wanted to eat for dinner and of course she wanted Mexican food. So, since Daddy and Will didn't want to get cleaned up from playing outside, Caroline and I had a little date. The food was good but the company was better. We had so much fun just the two of us.





Since we're in the business of birthdays, I should also mention that today is Tamah's (Abby's mom) birthday. I am so glad we met each other in our Bible study and I'm especially looking forward to enjoying some playdates with the two of them this summer. Happy birthday, Tamah!

2 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

well, now, doesn't caroline look too cute in her outfit :)!!!! now we just have to figure out a way to get eden and caroline in a photo together in their outfits!
love, ashley

Nana said...

Happy birthday, ladies! What a cute cake and cute little ladies!