When Mamaw Kat was here this weekend, she asked if he always sat so still and quiet in timeout, to which I replied, "yes, because he's had lots of practice lately."
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I've got teeth....
...and I know how to use them. Unfortunately, over the past few months Will has become a biter when someone (namely his sister) takes things away from him. I guess since he is smaller, this is the best line of defense he can think to use.
Anyway, biting is not allowed, so he has become rather comfortable in timeout. Thankfully, it seems to be working because his timeout sessions are dwindling. He is the most precious little boy when he comes out of timeout because he softly gives me a hug and then gives the victim (his beloved sister) a hug as well.
When Mamaw Kat was here this weekend, she asked if he always sat so still and quiet in timeout, to which I replied, "yes, because he's had lots of practice lately."
When Mamaw Kat was here this weekend, she asked if he always sat so still and quiet in timeout, to which I replied, "yes, because he's had lots of practice lately."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment