Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mommy's Day

Mother's Day has become a lot more fun now that I am a mother of course! This year, we spent the day with Nana and Mommaw on the farm. Since I volunteered to cook dinner (which according to my husband is what mothers do), he promised to do what fathers do on Father's Day...take us out to eat! (If you are wondering, yes, I have my hands full with him and the kids.)

Anyway, Caroline was so excited that it was finally time to give me my "Mommy's Day" present that she picked out of me. Granted, I already knew what it was because as soon as she and her Dad came home from the store, she showed me the pamphlet she was given that had a picture of what she picked out for me on it. Nonetheless, the charm bracelet she chose fit perfectly and the angel charm was precious.Despite it being Mother's Day, the kids weren't too excited to oblige me with a good picture. This is the best it got. They did, however, pick lots of rose pedals off of the rose bush for me. I just count my blessings that God allowed me to be a mother, and I cherish each day I have with my precious little angels!

No comments: