When I asked Caroline to tell me what they did while visiting Mamaw Kat, Pappaw, and Aunt Erin, she told me that they made mud pies outside on the little pink stove...
went to their cousins', Ethan and Jenna, birthday party where there were all these fun ride things...
stuffed little eggs...
rode Aunt Erin's bicycle...
and learned how to make funny faces. When I asked her who taught her to make the faces she is continuing to make at home, she told me Aunt Erin did. Oh just wait until she has kids of her own!
I'm assuming that since I didn't receive a picture of the kids with Mamaw Kat that she was the one taking all of the pictures. At least that how it goes around my house!While the kids were away, Matt and I went for another bike ride down the Trace. This time, I lasted 20 miles. I must say that after mile 5, I forgot about my sore bottom and just enjoyed the ride. We also managed to go out to eat a lot and tried Mama Hamil's for the first time. Oh my goodness! I am not a buffet fan, but this place rocks!
In between eating and working out to get rid of all the extra calories we consumed, I played with my new toy...a serger!




4 comments:
i can't believe you've been in jax that long and you are just now trying hamil's. shame.
you didn't go to hamil's in college?! and how does a serger work exactly? do you have to have the seam perfect the first time? i'd love to hear what you think of it. the outfits look great!!
There is a really cute store here that sells handmade dresses you would love to make. you need to go when baby katelyn comes.
Cute stuff and you might need to go into business as fast as you whip those up. Good work and thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment