Saturday, April 12, 2008

Caroline's Playdate

This past Thursday afternoon, my friend Brandi and her two kids came over for a visit. Granger, her son, is a few months younger than Caroline, and Zetta Grace, her newest addition, is just a few months younger than Will. As you can imagine, having four kids together at once within their age bracket makes for an interesting afternoon. Caroline and Granger really seemed to enjoy playing together, while the two little ones caught up on their sleep. Brandi and I even had a little time to catch up with one another. In the past, our conversations seemed to revolve around healthcare (Brandi, Matt and I went to grad school together), but now our conversations are predominately about our kids...imagine that! Anyway, I hope we can get the kids together again soon because Caroline was pooped from playing with Granger and went to bed early for a change!

No comments: