Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ready for church

This past Sunday, we were running a little late for church (go figure), so when Caroline volunteered to put on her shoes, I gladly took her up on it. Well, as you can see, what I had in mind for her to wear, was not exactly what she thought she should wear. Luckily, she did agree to change into her Sunday shoes without much fuss. I guess she really is a true cowgirl at heart!

It finally stopped raining Sunday afternoon, so Caroline and I went for our usual stroll with our babies. We typically do this on days I am at home with the kids because Will and Reese love to ride around. Caroline loves her baby dolls (especially Reese) and I often find her telling them something that previously came out of my mouth earlier in the day. Reese even goes to time out for being whiny at times. How funny!

No comments: