Though Caroline was glad to see us when we returned, she was definitely not ready to leave. Will and Caroline made their first visit to McDonald's and then checked out Imagination Fun Station in Philadelphia before the rain set in and dampened their fun.
Saturday morning Matt and I went for a horse ride (thank goodness for sunny skies this time) before we all got ready to head into town for Ham Jam. After Ham Jam, we went to visit Mammaw and Pappaw and play on the farm. Mammaw babysat Will for us while Caroline and I went to a baby shower for my cousin's new baby. Nana and Papa Buddy came later in the evening for a steak dinner and birthday party for Nana. On Sunday, we enjoyed visiting some more and headed back home to Dothan shortly after lunch.
When we got back home, Caroline and I discussed our fun weekend during her bath. She quickly informed me, "I wanna go Mississippi again." I told her not to worry, she was about to become a Mississippi girl. This morning, she obviously felt she must share her thoughts with her Daddy and as soon as she saw him she said, "Daddy, go Mississippi again". Daddy quickly responded that it wasn't Mississippi that she loved, but rather that she loved being spoiled and treated like a princess when she goes to Mississippi. Well, maybe that is the case, but I think she is a cowgirl at heart and likes to get her hands dirty from that Mississippi red clay!




No comments:
Post a Comment